- Pressestimmen (0)
Lady of the Rings
Lady of the Rings is a 100% true story that reads like a thriller.
People who read it were deeply moved, couldn't put it down.
This book will haunt you, it will make you wonder, it will make you angry and it will make you cry.
After Linda got a diagnosis of cervical cancer in 1999, she and Wim decided to follow a road no one understood.
Indeed that road was hard. Seemingly it was the worst road they could ever have chosen, but it was a choice made by the heart, and in the rear-view mirror their choice was the right one!
This is the story of:
- Linda, who was very popular among her students, but in who in1985 was struck by lightning whilst driving her car.
- Igor, a man from the 16th century, who was sent to battle while his wife was pregnant, and who finally ended up in the last days of the 20th century, like a time-traveller, looking for his love Nasja. Incredible, and yet this is a true story!
- Ama, a cheerful woman from the Spirit World, who suggests that Linda builds a wall of Light around her home.
- Marianne, who just started as a therapist when she gets a phone call from a very ill patient who has refused all regular health care.
- Wim, who, during a beautiful nightly encounter, is briefly projected into the spirit realm; an experience that changes his life in a totally unforeseen direction.
- A special Ring inspired by Linda, who also inspires Wim to find five other rings and one secret, unseen ring that, in love, unites them all.
- The Akaija, Linda's gift to mankind, a tool that is already in use by thousands of people, a tool that is surprising scientists and symbolizing 'We are One', a universal and timeless concept.
Above all, this is a love story, beyond the boundaries of life.
Eliza White Buffalo, author of the Two Roads books writes:
"Written with authenticity, the story is very real with real passion and acceptance, pain and understanding of pain. The message is clear: choice is a god given gift. You have free will to choose for yourself, and no matter what choices you make, acceptance softens the road and allows you to trust others too.
I believe Linda taught us to allow others to be who they are.
She is still teaching us this, and also to trust in others' gifts, but not to the price of your own integrity because being you is the greatest gift you have; staying true to you, to your own unique path, will guide your choices, no matter how intense they may seem.
Ultimately, that will be your greatest success."
Wim Roskam (1960) was educated to be a primary school teacher, but didn't feel happy in the profession.
His love Linda allowed him to explore his creative side, even when it meant he didn't contribute much to their income for long periods of time. Linda's choices during her severe illness were his choices too, but it brought them on an isolated path and had a deep impact on both of them. Her passing in 2001, and an incredible nightly encounter with her several months later, marked the start of Wim's new art and writing.
Although Wim is not a medium, there are countless indications that he is inspired by Spirit in his paintings, creations and writing.
The Akaija-symbol, that Linda inspired him to create is a healing tool that came into existence as described in his book 'Lady of the Rings'. It has brought him and his new love Marianne (therapist and healer) on an adventurous path all over the planet.
Linda's gift to the world, the Akaija,is now used as an healing tool by many thousands of people wordwide. It has brought Wim and Marianne into the lives of shamans, indigenous tribes, descendants from ancient races and many sacred sites all over the world.
Their company is called Akaija & Art, and one universal cosmic message stands out in all that they do: We are One.